°í°´¼¾ÅÍ

°í°´¼¾ÅÍ > üÇè´ã

üÇè´ã

HYUNJI's american life #1
  • ±Û¾´ÀÌ ½ÅÇöÁö
  • ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2013-08-01 00:54:55
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 3338
#1. in the new york orientation

*Since I dindn't bring my laptop in Korea, I'll have to write in English. Please understand~^^

<1st day>
When I arrived in the New York airport, CIEE steps and some of students from other countries were there, greeting us.
I was actually kind of afraid to talk to them first, but they seemed they seemed not, and then I reallized that Americans are really open-minded.
The day we arrived in New York was a free time day, and we talked with other students from other countries, had dinner, and toured the hotel.
The hotel was great!! There was even a swimming pool and foods were really great!!

<2nd day>
We were divided into many teams and I was in a RED team. Before we left for a tour in the New York city, we had an orientation and then we seperated as our teams and had some fun games.
I got a lot of chance to talk with students from other countries in English and it was so fun talking in English and doing some games with other country's students.

After that we went to a New York city and first went to the Empire State Building. The view from the floor 80 was amazing!!It was really great!!

Then we went to see the Statue of Liberty. My camera was out of batteries just before I was about to take a picture of it so I don't have a picture of it.

<3rd day>
I had to get up early in the morning and get ready for meeting my host family.
I was so excited about it.
When I got to AEX, Loisiana airport, my host mom, host brother, local cordinater and her daughters and her exchange student was waiting for me!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

ps. I really want to put my pictures on, but it doesn't works
¸ñ·Ï

´ñ±Û 1°³
¾ÖÀÓÇÏÀ̱³À°
ÇöÁö Àß µµÂøÇß±¸³ª... ¾ÕÀ¸·Î 1³â µ¿¾ÈÀÇ »ýÈ°µµ ÀÌ °ø°£À» ÅëÇØ ¸¹ÀÌ ¾ê±â ÁÖ°í ¹ÞÀÚ..
È­ÀÌÆÃ!!

- ¿ì¼ºÈñ ºÎÀå ´ñ±Û  
2013-08-01 19:09:23

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ
        ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£      ºñ¹Ð·ÎÇϱâ
³»¿ë

* »ó¾÷¼º ±ÛÀ̳ª ¿å¼³µîÀº ÀÓÀÇ·Î »èÁ¦ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀÌÀü±Û ¼ö¿µÀåÀ¸·Î~^^
´ÙÀ½±Û ÃÖÇÏ´Ì oHIo